Saturday, February 11, 2012

To: Whom it May Concern
From: Ace
Subject: Jeremy Lin Hype
From Gambling 911
Ok as a Knicks fan, I find it so cute that there is such a thing as a Jeremy Lin Bandwagon. I consider myself an expert of rooting for mediocre teams. I'm a Jets, Mets, and Knicks fan. If these teams were in any other market, they would not be talked about as much. The knicks are a 9-15 team and that's terrible.  Right now they have won a few games in a row with the help of Jeremy Lin. The best few games by a rookie so far. I am glad that we have him, he looks like he is going to be a great player. We have some other great players like Amare Stoudemire and Carmello Anthony and now we have a Point Guard that can play well. Her're my thing: Are the Knicks going to do damage in the playoffs?  No, they might not get to the playoffs. Maybe all of this excitement is for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment